holytoledobatman

Steve and Kathy's great adventure in the Toledo District of southern Belize ........the earliest messages of each days posts are at the bottom and the latest are at the top ....... I have adjusted the settings to make posting comments very easy........please share your thoughts ..........please let us know how you think that we can improve our web log ..........at the bottom of the left column of this page are the archives for previous months posts

Sunday, June 19, 2005


yesterday Kathy found this little critter (about two inches long) and I was amazed with its color and complexity - nice red and white racing stripe, and the dual antenas are a really nice touch - I still don't know which end is the front. The hairy looking things have barbs on them and when I touched this guy some of them became imbedded in my finger - the next day there was a very angry and painful welt that wouldn't go away till I removed the very small pieces. I'll not make that mistake again =( Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home